HSMC Health and Safety Services
HSMC provide audiometry, noise assessments, spirometry, fire training, fire risk assessments and other health and safety services to companies across the UK. Our clients are companies with fewer than ten employees to large multinationals with thousands, including Formula 1 teams, shipyards, distribution depots, food producers, private estates, joiners, welding fabrication shops, hotels and so on.
As part of our continual improvement process, we have made significant upgrades to the fire awareness training and fire marshal training with the addition of a sparkly new real fire simulator. This means we can include use of extinguishers on a live fire as standard in all our fire courses at no additional cost to the existing cheap as chips pricing, so a bargain all round! Audiometry-wise, we're recently expanded our service provision on this, with more availability coming in 2014. In 2013 we conducted over 21,000 workplace audiometry tests and will see a significant increase on that number through 2014.
Via exclusive use of in-house experienced and trained staff HSMC offer a level of support to suit all businesses. Example projects undertaken recently include:
- Audiometry at most UK airports, three Formula 1 teams, Sony, factories in the West Midlands, London, Scotland and Cornwall.
- Noise assessments in the Philippines on a ship, food factories, private estates, a winery (nice staff shop!) and many others.
- Safety Training Risk Assessment training, noise awareness training in Somerset and Cwmbran, DSE in Manchester and fire awareness courses in London.
- Spirometry in London, Lincolnshire, Somerset, Manchester and the Lake District.
- Fire risk assessments all over the place including Scotland, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, London, Leeds and Dorset.
- Safety Advisor for Woburn Safari Park, Woburn Abbey, a call centre in Salford, a factory in Poole and charities in London and Gloucester.
HSMC can provide services to clients with no in house health and safety or occupational health provision, or can be used to supplement in-house personnel for specific tasks or services.
Contact us to let us know what you are looking for and we promise - no hard sell, just straight-forwards advice.